Yes, I know at first glance this looks like a condom ad, but it's not. Read on, MacDuff!
I usually ignore commercials but I saw a really compelling ad on Facebook for these gadgets and figured they were worth taking a chance on, and they arrived this morning.
The idea is that you or your family member have an accident and/or your car crashes into water, but as everything is electric, you can't break the windows. Also, your seatbelt might be jammed. So someone (in Germany) has designed these sleek little tools with a glass breaker at one end and a seatbelt knife blade at the other. A pack of two results in a cost of £17.47 each, and they come with little glass discs to practise on, and sticky dashboard holders.
We have two cars now (my son is learning to drive) so I figured it was a good investment. The chances of having an accident and falling into water are hopefully minimal, but I figure not zero. And I understand the buying power of these can rely on the fear you have for your loved one drowning in a sinking car when you could have prevented it by buying these, but they seem to have good reviews on Trust Pilot
I also get that only those who use it and it works for and survived, would write the most useful review.
There are a lot of very similar products out there, but you can order these from Amazon currently for £34.72 per pair.
If I die in a drowning car then you will know that they didn't work.
No comments:
Post a Comment