Tuesday, 11 August 2026

Back to 'Reality'

Now that I'm home I'm trying to keep some of the good things going that I learned while camping. Those being:

  • No drinking less than 2.5 hours before bed
  • Surround myself with more nature more often
  • Avoid emotionally detrimental websites such as BBC News, CNN, Facebook
  • Replace with sites like Wikipedia (which also informs about the world and current events, but in a less terrifying, sensational way) and Squirrel (positive news stories)
  • Stress less
  • Prepare more
  • Strive to balance the mental mindset of the wanderer with the efficient productivity of the teacher.
  • Making positive choices, for example using Ecosia search engine, which, if they plant half the trees around the world that they purport to do, must still be a force for good. Right?
I often wonder about this guy. Who was he? Where was he from? What did he learn about himself/the world/life?


No comments:

Post a Comment